The 2c8 Modeling Tool gives you an easy-to-use way to describe and share process flows and maps across your entire organisation. 2c8 lets you see the bigger picture, allowing for collaborative identification and discussion of problems, identification of risks and a way to create a common understanding on how to address cross-organisational issues.
- Multi user support: a number of users can work simultaneously in the same repository
- Web publishing: publish your models for the web
- Graphic profile: change the look and feel of your models
- Configurable user interface: control what functions are available in the UI
- Shortcuts: faster modeling by using shortcuts for all common commands
- Repository configuration: you can set rules in your repository to control what object and model types are allowed
- Validation: validate imported models against rules set in the repository
- Method support: adaptable method support integrated in the application
- Revision management: control revisions on models and objects
- Model in layers: adding layers to your models lets you show or hide information as needed
- Describe responsibilities: use a more detailed way of describing responsibilites by using RACI
- Multi-language support: titles and texts in the models can be translated to multiple languages
- Lists: create lists of models, objects or documents
...and much more.
Please visit 2c8 for more information.