We can help
Are you faced with the dilemma of building your own data center or wondering where to host your servers? We can save you a lot of time and money by hosting your servers in one of our hosting facilities. We take on the management responsibility for the facilities, so you can focus on your business.
We deliver hosting for your servers in our state-of-the-art data centre facilities in Oslo, Norway and Karlstad, Sweden. We accommodate the whole range from single 1U servers to full racks.
- Uninterrupted service 24/7/365
- Highly secure four-tier access-controlled environment
- All necessary power including emergency power generator systems with redundancy
- Air-conditioned environment including raised floors with ventilation
- Inergen fire suppression systems
Our data centres are connected through redundant 10Gb links and all data centres have different 10Gb transit providers. Our data centres in Oslo can serve dual-site rigs with 10Gb redundant internal connections and internet links provided by independent separate transit providers. We also peer with most Norwegian ISPs through the NIX interconnects.
We are an autonomous system registered with the RIPE NCC (AS39029), which means we are a standalone ISP with our own IP address space and no critical dependency on any other organization. We can provide full IPv6 connectivity on redundant links, complete with consultancy services and training in order to help you manage your transition from an IPv4 only site to a dual stack based site.
- Highly redundant BGP routed 10 GigE IP backbone through several independent IP transit providers
- Full IPv6 connectivity
- Diverse internet peering with several upstream providers
- Standard fast ethernet or optional GigE burstable port provisioning
- Bandwidth commitments start as low as 1Mbps 95th percentile on FastEthernet Burstable
- Network based on Juniper Networks routers and switches
- Remote technical support from our highly trained staff