Red Hat virtual classroom training is real-time training conducted by live instructors in an online environment. You get the same industry-respected content and hands-on labs as the corresponding classroom-based courses.
Not sure if your system is compatible with Red Hat online training tools? Test your system for connectivity to Red Hat virtual training and Red Hat online learning systems to ensure that you have the best training experience.
Interested in learning what the Virtual Training experience is like? Check it out now.
Affordable solution for companies and individuals
- Train from your home or office and eliminate travel expenses
- Includes hands-on labs, delivered through an online practice environment
Flexible training to meet your schedule and needs
- Most classes offer convenient 5,5-hour increments over a 3- to 5-day period, allowing for partial work days
- Enables teams to train together when they are in different locations
- Virtual training can also be delivered as an on-site, team training option
Live, award-winning training at your own computer
- Provides real-time training by Red Hat-certified instructors
- Uses virtual lab machines that run actual products
- Creates an interactive environment between instructor and students
Have questions? Download the Virtual Training frequently asked questions (FAQ).